Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Chasing Paper Collaboration!

Earlier this year I was in touch with sisters Elizabeth and Annie Rees, co-founders of Chasing Paper. Elizabeth, Annie and I were all equally enthusiastic to collaborate to create my first collection of removable wallpaper and its now available for wholesale and retail!

I first came across Chasing Paper's amazing removable wallpapers when they were featured HERE on the Design*Sponge blog last year. Just last month Elizabeth Rees was featured on Design*Sponge with a lovely interview HERE.

Come by Chasing Paper's booth at NY NOW August 16th when I will be at the booth getting behind my new goods!
Elizabeth Rees of Chasing Paper

Perfect Plaid--comes in a ton of colors!

Star Bright--I can't wait to put the pink into my daughter's room!

Flower Power

Star Bright

Perfect Plaid in a lovely understated Grey.

Flower Power!

No comments: