Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Recent Move and BIG NEWS for Molly Hatch!


As many of you might already know, I have been bouncing around the US this winter. I have just returned to New England from an amazing 3-month residency at the Kohler ceramic factory in Kohler WI.
I will be flying back out to WI in June for the opening of a new show at the John Michael Kohler Arts Center titled "American Story." There will be a full catalog of the 12 person show that I will keep you updated on as the time gets closer.

While I was away in WI, my husband Oliver set us up in a new apartment which meant a move. We are now living just a bit west of Northampton MA, just around the corner from well known potter Mark Shapiro. I have a small studio set up in Northampton in the Maplewood Shops near Main street until August.

The big news is that we are expecting a baby girl in mid-August! Of course potting will be on hold for a few months as I get used to having a little one in my life, but I will be back on the making wagon for Spring 2010 no doubt! There are lots of other fabulous and pregnant potter moms sharing similar due dates: Kari Radasch is due in May, Erin Furimsky is due in the early fall, Bonnie Seeman is due for twins in July....I'm sure there are more than I am listing. It seems to be a good time to have babies!

Keep in touch and keep an eye on my etsy shop--new work will be posted in the next month!

Happy Spring!
Molly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i easily enjoy your own posting way, very attractive,
don't quit and keep penning as a result it just simply that is worth to read it.
impatient to find out a whole lot more of your current articles, thankx!