Sunday, February 28, 2010

Catch me at NCECA 2010!



It is that time of year again and I will be packing the baby up for the whole week and heading south to Philly for NCECA. You can find my work at the AMACO booth, Santa Fe Clay exhibit and at the The Clay Studio in the their shop. I will be hanging around the STUDIO POTTER table quite a bit, so be sure to stop in for a free poster!

If you are headed to the Pre-Conference at Montgomery County Community College “Making through Living- Living through Making” I will be there as well. I cant wait to check out the panel discussions and key-note speaker Mary Barringer of the Studio Potter.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

1 comment:

Amy Walsh said...

Hey, I might get to meet you in person then! I live in Philly! I'll bring my baby along too.
-Amy Walsh (wondercabinet) - one of your die-hard etsy shop fans