Friday, November 9, 2012

Food Styling: Molly Hatch in Canelle et Vanille Cook Book


Over the past couple years I have gotten to know food stylist Aran Goyoaga as a client. She has helped me to design new and exciting forms for styling her amazing gluten-free foods in her new book and on her blog. 

I just ordered a few copies for myself and as gifts this holiday. I am very flattered that Aran styled some of my pieces with her yummy creations! 

Anthropologie is selling the book HERE.

Aran and I will be crossing paths a few times this fall and spring. I have an upcoming in-store event at the Cambridge Anthropologie (stay tuned! its an RSVP event and YOU can come!) on December 8th and she will be at TATTE Bakery and Cafe signing copies of her book. 

We will both be teaching at the Makerie at Chataqua in April in Boulder, CO. I can't wait!





No comments: