Thursday, December 20, 2012

Etsy Shop RE-OPENING!

This FRIDAY at 2pm EST I will RE-OPEN my Etsy shop!

CLICK HERE TO SEE SHOP

What will be included you ask?


--Limited-edition 2-D artwork
--New ceramic cups that arethrown and hand-painted by yours truly
--Mini journals
--Clothespin keepers createdwith my custom fabric
--Aprons made with my customfabric

NEW! Journals for notes

New! Cups for inspiration and a drink!


That’s just for starters.Occasionally, I will post one-of-a-kind objects for purchase, things thatdidn’t go into production or samples or such. My plan is to keep things a bitlively on Etsy!

Don’t think for a minute thatI’ll make a big splash at year’s end and leave nothing new for the New Year.Coming in early 2013, there will be more neat stuff.
I’ll be offering:
--Molded birch ply tea trayswith my surface designs
--Tote bags
--Stationery
--Private label teas

I hope you’ll visit for there-launch and then keep your eyes on the Etsy shop. I promise feasts for youreyes....

No comments: