Thursday, December 13, 2012

Goodbye Kate...

I had  a lovely goodbye lunch today with my assistant Kate Roberts. Kate has been working with me in the studio since August on everything from helping me settle in to my new studio to working on some of my design work for Anthropologie.

the lovely Kate Roberts
Kate will be returning to Alfred NY where she will be assisting John and Andrea Gill as well as working on grad school applications...I cant wait to find out where she ends up! Check out her incredible work HERE.

She has been instrumental in making this fall run as smoothly as it has and I will miss her dearly! 

My favorite little eatery in Northampton "Lunch" on Green Street

Lunch--Bahn Mi and a lovely Pea and Pesto Salad


That said, I am currently looking for a new studio assistant. I am hoping for a hard working, committed and flexible person. You must have experience with Adobe Illustrator and/or In Design, it would be amazing if you have CAD skills as well. I am looking for someone who is up for time helping with website, FB/social media upkeep as well as the occasional newsletter and blogging.

No ceramic experience is necessary, though willingness to learn is! I will be putting you to work in all kinds of ways and with all kinds of tools, but I need the most help in the illustration/graphic design dept.

Looking for a January or February start date. You must be willing to live in the area (Northampton MA).


No comments: