Friday, February 22, 2013

Video Interview!


Thanks to the wonderful folks over at the Cleveland Institute of Art, I have a great little video interview to share with you this Friday afternoon!

Its short and sweet, but gives you a sense of me in a way I kind of didnt expect. I look forward to hearing your responses--maybe it will wet your appetite for having me as a visiting artist to your school or local studio!

If you are interested in learning from me, there are a few opportunities coming up this spring:

I will be teaching a surface design workshop grounded in text and font called WORD PLAY at the MAKERIE in Boulder April 11-14. For the first time I am letting you all in on my trade secrets! How I design in 2-D using transfer techniques and hand-painting with gouache...student will even get to design and decorate their own juice glass to take home. Click here to register! Only a few spots left!

I will also be demonstrating my mishima inlay techniques at the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston March 17 and 20. Free with admission! Click here to check it out.

I will also be a presenter this summer in Maine at Haystack's annual summer conference July 7-11. I will be discussing all the aspects of "CROSSOVER" in my own career as artist and designer. The conference line up is incredible and time is running out to apply for scholarships! CLICK HERE to check out Haystack Summer Conference.

See you soon I hope!

No comments: