Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Interview with Molly on Red Clay Rambler today!


Ben Carter of Red Clay Rambler interviewed me amidst the hustle and bustle of NCECA back in March. It was a really great conversation and I am so excited to be able to share it with you! Ben asked me about my work and much more, leading to a conversation with me that you have not heard anywhere else!

About Ben Carter:
With a MFA in ceramics from the University of Florida, Ben Carter has got to be one of the most well-traveled studio potters I have ever met. Ben recently relocated from Shanghai China to Santa Cruz CA where he is working on building his studio.

I have thoroughly enjoyed listening to Ben's podcast over the last year or two. His conversations are current and exciting. Ben is truly digging deep into the issues of being a studio potter and ceramist. I encourage you to add him to your playlists!

Here is the link to listen to the podcast interview: http://www.carterpottery.blogspot.com/2009/05/welcome-to-tales-of-red-clay-rambler.html

No comments: