Thursday, July 17, 2008

Molly Hatch Ceramics Relocated to Vermont






































































It is official, I have left graduate school and all of its comforts to a life as a potter in Vermont. You can now find me in lovely, historic Bellows Falls Vermont, just off of I-91 N, just over the Massachusetts and New Hampshire borders. My website will be updated soon with new contact information, my cell phone and email remain the same. If you are interested in stopping by to purchase work or see me and my work in progress, my studio and gallery are now located at 4 Atkinson Street, Bellows Falls VT 05101.

I have included some images of Bellows Falls for you to look at as it is such a lovely old factory town with an immense amount of Victorian brownstone charm. Real estate here is CHEAP, for Vermont, just to let you all know. Bellows Falls is lovely for a visit or a stop through on your way to Saxtons River or Grafton Vermont--the home of the Grafton Village Cheese Co. You can stay at one of the many B&Bs that Vermont is famous for, or the Old Tavern at Grafton is spectacular with an amazing dining room. Or the Inn at Saxtons River also has great accommodations and dining.

I hope you can all stop in for a studio visit!

No comments: