Monday, September 15, 2014

Molly Hatch coming to SF Makeshift Society!

For a long time I have been a big fan of Rena Tom and all that she had been up to since starting her retail shop Rare Device, to writing her recent e-book Retail Readiness (which I highly recommend for those of you considering wholesale!). Rena is the founder of the Makeshift Society--a coworking space and organization designed for creative freelancers and independent business owners with locations in San Francisco and Brooklyn.


I am very excited to announce that I have organized a workshop for the first time at Makeshift San Francisco--coming up soon: November 8th, 11am-2pm. It will be over a brown bag lunch and lots of tea. I hope you will come and join me, members get 15% off!

Register HERE: http://legacy.makeshiftsociety.com/event/meaningful-marketplace-118-1100am-200-pm/


No comments: